Monday, December 8, 2008

Dentist

I have passed another oral physical (no snickering :)) and now have six months until the next time I brush my teeth for 5 minutes 3 times in one day in preparation.  I'm still moderately nervous in these appointments.  Calm exterior -- unless they notice the hands are quietly folded and yet somehow white as though they are grasping each other with 15 ft-lb of pressure.  I've never gotten over the fear that they generate cavities with all the harsh, meta picking instruments.

No deep thought here .. just rambling.  Since the appointment was in the midst of the day I had to go to work, leave work, and now return to finish what I started (UML use case diagrams) and losing energy with all the shifting am now just .. well .. as noted earlier, rambling.

No comments: